Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ABC's about me

I was trying on different sunglasses on our way home from Florida. 
Lily was cheesing along with me ;)

A is for age: 30

B is for breakfast today: grits with scrambled eggs

C is for currently craving: Potato chips

D is for dinner tonight: I'm thinking Breakfast for dinner...biscuits, eggs, and sausage.
 
E is for favorite type of exercise: the elliptical

F is for irrational fear: Roaches

G is for gross food: I like most every food besides fungus aka mushrooms

H is for hometown: Central Florida

I is for something important: Family

J is for current favorite jam: grape
 
K is for kids: Dakota, Lily, and Leia
 
L is for current location: East Texas

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Sweet Iced Tea from McAllister's

N is for something you need: a nap

O is for occupation: stay at home mommy

P is for pet peeve: whining
 
Q is for quote: Life is what YOU make it!!!

R is for random fact about you: I am #7 of 8 children
 
S is for favorite healthy snack: fresh made salsa..that's healthy, right?!

T is for favorite treat: fudgsicles...Mmmm!

U is for something that makes you unique: hmmmm...multi tasker, but that comes with the territory.
 
V is for vegetable: squash

W is for today workouts: stationary bike and strength training

X is for X-Rays you've had: back, and teeth

Y is for yesterday's highlight: evening slip n slide fun
 
Z is for your time zone: Central

And how about you? Share your ABC's....and let me know, so I can come read ALL about you! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I like your ABC's.