Monday, February 27, 2012

Makes My Monday: easy going mornings


Makes My Monday to see my smallest one watching her big brother in awe.
Usually mornings are hectic here, but something happens when Big brother is the center of attention. He turns in a leader. It's been awhile since he got dressed all on his own and did it with a smile :) I guess having little eyes watching gives a boost of confidence.

Even with not getting much sleep the night before, seeing my kids getting along (even if it's just for a split second) makes my Monday.

So....what makes yours?

Link up with Cheryl at Twinfatuation and share :)

4 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Laid back mornings are AWESOME! How I too love the way li'l sis is looking up at Big Bro!

ADORABLE!

Thank you for playing along with Makes My Monday...and have a great remainder of your week!

Threeundertwo said...

Such a cute picture! Savor those wonderful moments when they mean so much to each other.

Allison Downes said...

Found you in the Blog Hop, New GFC Follower, Hope you can follow me back and check out my posts

http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Love it!!!