Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Way Back When-esday: teeth in and teeth out..the vicious cycle



I definitely remember Dakota cutting his first tooth...I think back to that time rather often lately. Leia is working on cutting her first tooth and she's been working on it for let's see....7-8 weeks already. This momma is exhausted!!
I never realized how monumental the 1st tooth cutting through was...and Look at Kota now..he's about to loose tooth #7 (the tooth fairy is gonna be broke soon)

Dakota and Mommy..this was before he started cutting his 1 year molars



And Mr. Dakota now....6 years old and he's lost 6 teeth...#7 is hanging on by a "root and the gums" (as Dakota says)

Read about other Way Back When-esday at Cheryl's blog, Twinfatuation.

And think of me during the glorious teething period....I'm at the point of just joining in with the whining these days.

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

I think you should feel entirely entitled to whine a bit! Whew, between the teething and trying to make the tooth fairy feel better for the lost $, you must be exhausted!

Look at all of Kota's lost teeth! Impressive!

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!