Monday, July 16, 2012

Mash up of all our happenings...enJoy!

 Bubble time

 She's trying to climb

 Taking a walk

 Samantha is 8!!!

 Looks like the hoop is floating...she was spinning it on her arm :)

 My silly Kota man

 The girls with Mommy


I'm sorry for the lack of posting here on the blog. I was really trying to do better...really.

so...I'll list some happenings in our lives lately:
  • Leia is really cruising the furniture now
  • My niece, Samantha, turned 8 yrs old.
  • We had rain...in JULY! that's a biggie for TX.
  • I've started back to the gym...now that everyone is over their summer colds. I hope talking about it didn't jinx my good fortune.
  • Jed's job is keeping him busy...This is good and bad.
  • A new splash park has opened in our area
  • Leia's eating more table foods
  • Lily watched the Olympic Trials and is eagerly awaiting the Olympic Games on July 27th
  • Dakota still has a love for Legos and Star Wars
  • and...Me...well, I'm just trying to stay caught up on life...Pinterest is my new Go-To internet spot for DIY and recipes. And I'm feeding my photography addiction by taking part in a Picture-A-Day game on Facebook. 
Well, that's about all I can think of right now...I'm sure there's more. When I think of it, I'll add it.

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are a busy mom!!!