She's trying to climb
Taking a walk
Samantha is 8!!!
Looks like the hoop is floating...she was spinning it on her arm :)
My silly Kota man
The girls with Mommy
I'm sorry for the lack of posting here on the blog. I was really trying to do better...really.
so...I'll list some happenings in our lives lately:
- Leia is really cruising the furniture now
- My niece, Samantha, turned 8 yrs old.
- We had rain...in JULY! that's a biggie for TX.
- I've started back to the gym...now that everyone is over their summer colds. I hope talking about it didn't jinx my good fortune.
- Jed's job is keeping him busy...This is good and bad.
- A new splash park has opened in our area
- Leia's eating more table foods
- Lily watched the Olympic Trials and is eagerly awaiting the Olympic Games on July 27th
- Dakota still has a love for Legos and Star Wars
- and...Me...well, I'm just trying to stay caught up on life...Pinterest is my new Go-To internet spot for DIY and recipes. And I'm feeding my photography addiction by taking part in a Picture-A-Day game on Facebook.
Well, that's about all I can think of right now...I'm sure there's more. When I think of it, I'll add it.