Monday, July 30, 2012

To those following my blog...This post might sound redundant of a previous post.

I hate teething!  I know it's a process that MUST happen but why must it be so painful for the baby and all those around. Leia is having the worst time cutting her incisors and molars Yes! it's that time already. 
I'm alternating Tylenol and Motrin, rubbing Benadryl on her gums, offering chilled pacifiers I think she's breaking herself from the paci right now, and offering fingers foods that help rub the gums a bit while eating.

At least, she is sleeping a bit better. She still whines alot and needs extra cuddles at night, but she is sleeping nonetheless. We are also dealing with ear infections right now. We are half way finished with her antibiotics. I'm hoping the ear infection is just about cleared up. We go back to the doctor on Monday for a recheck. The doctor will then decide if we need to see an ENT. 

On a different note, Summer break is coming to a close. The kids don't start school til August 28th. Starting next month, we'll have school registration, meet the teacher, and last minute school supply shopping. Lots to do with 3 kiddos in tow, but I'll pull out my cape for these adventures.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Aww, poor Leia!!!

Lily is going to preschool?

My girls starts next week.