Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcoming September

It's September already!!?!?!?!?!  
And we are on the 2nd week of school. Both kiddos are doing great. Dakota enjoys being at the elementary campus. The only thing he requests is that I don't take so long to pick him up each day. Which I can handle that most of the time. I just have to get to the pick up line 30 minutes before school lets out :S YES!! these elementary parents are crazy about getting their kids. The line is backed up at 30 minutes before last bell.
Lily is doing good. She tells me that she "walked all the way down the hallway to the cafeteria" , "played on the playground outside", and "there's boys in my class, too, Mom." Oh wow!! they start early, I tell ya.

Leia has started walking. But she still thinks that crawling is a faster means of getting from point A to point B. 

Life is going great...just starting to play Leia's 1st birthday...YES!! can you believe it?!


And I am looking forward to a short weekend away next weekend.

No comments: