Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I love Christmas

I love Christmas!!
I love seeing the smiles on my children's faces over the sheer delight of Christmas lights, hot chocolate, and candy canes. Just a few little things that make the season for my kiddos.

Sometimes, I miss not spending the holidays with my parents and siblings...but I do enjoy creating new memories with my family (hubby and kiddos). Starting traditions and passing down traditions.

I can't help but be thankful for family during this holiday season. It's been a year of losses for my friends and family. Some are celebrating first Christmases without their loved ones. I pray they find peace and comfort.

Love the ones you're with and be sure to let them know that they are loved.

I love Christmas! and I ♥ my family.


No comments: