Monday, October 11, 2010

Makes My Monday : Rain




It's raining...yes, glorious rain (we have been under a burn ban for about a week if not longer) and I don't want to fold laundry...so I thought, Let's update the blog!! and for that, I know you all are Thankful!

I am multi tasking...updating the blog, and updating Lily's My Pal Violet by Leapfrog. And the Leapfrog Connect site has me side tracked...go figure!

okay, now I am back...I started this post over 30 minutes ago.

This is what we did this weekend...we visited the Pumpkin Patch. There were pumpkins (of course), a hayride, a hay mountain to climb on, a hay bale maze (very fun!), and just plain old fun!!

Jed and I even climbed the hay mountain. Lily was kind of anxious about being up on the hay bales, but as long as Daddy or Mommy was close, she was okay. Kota and his cousin, Lexi, were all over the mountain. They climbed up and slid down...then ran through the tunnel in the center of the mountain...Lots of fun.

Going through the hay bale Maze
Jed, Lily, and Myself on the hay mountain

Chilling in the tunnel

Kota with his cousin, Lexi....Little Farmers


*playing along with Cheryl from Twinfatuation for Makes My Monday*

1 comment:

Annie said...

We have rain for almost a week,ugh!!

Enjoy the new mini van.