Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun at Christmas

Leia's 1st Christmas..she enjoyed just snuggling ♥

It's almost the end of the year...If I get some time before the end of the year, I'll try to do a recap of all that has happened with the Smiths in 2011. The biggest change was our gaining an addition...sweet Leia Marie ♥ .

Christmas was great...lots of time spent with family...From our house to Jed's sister's house and then on to Boo's house after our Sunday morning Christmas church service. It was a long 2 days, but fun had by all.

Though I missed celebrating the holidays with my family, I did enjoy celebrating with Jed's side of the family. One year, we'll spend Christmas with my family in Florida. We'll wear shorts and flip flops for Christmas :) Doesn't that sound divine?

Here are some pictures of our Christmas time for your enJoyment :)

Dakota with his new BLUE light saber from Santa

Lily asked for Princess (girl) Legos from Santa

Sitting with Daddy playing her new DS game

Connect 4 fun with the family

1 comment:

Annie said...

Great gifts. Looks like a wonderful Christmas.

Happy (early) New Year!!