Monday, November 5, 2012

Time change and climbing skills

Oh, my sweet children, why must you torture me so?

Well, it's really not that bad. But time change has been brutal. Just think super early mornings mixed with minimal power naps and early night fall. 
It was about 45 minutes before the alarm clock when off this morning that I had a child in my face asking for help to put on their clothes. And when one wakes up, it's a domino effect. Nap schedule for the little one is off..meaning she's attempting a power nap before Lily gets to school. Which in turn seems to feed her energy 99.9% (if only power naps did the same for this momma).  Early nightfall isn't too bad. It gets the kiddos into the "let's get ready for bed routine".  This evening, the kids played outside til after the sun went down; then came inside for dinner. It wasn't too bad at all. :) but definitely a bit to get used to.

 Climbing the steps with her buddy, Brody 

 She's on the top bunk :S

 Got on the coffee table and couldn't figure out how to get down

 I found her here this morning...oh me, oh my! she keeps me on my toes.

Have I told y'all about Leia's climbing? I wonder if she'll be a rock climber in the future. She climbs on everything. She has mastered climbing to the top bunk, coffee table, all toy boxes, the kids' table, our bed, the couch, and to the top of the swing set. I'm going to have to put a bell on Leia so I know where she is AT ALL TIMES. She's a quick one, too. Here one second, gone the next....It's Super Baby!

No comments: