Saturday, December 8, 2012

full swing holidays

teeny bit exhausted over here.
I feel as if one day school just started for the kids and then I look again and it's almost Christmas. Where has the time gone? I know that these shorter days still have me all out of whack. 
Right now, it's just past midnight and I'm still up. Why?! because the house is finally quiet. My ornaments are made for tomorrow night's party and cookie batter is chilling. I'm going to my 1st ever ornament/cookie exchange party tomorrow night. I'm excited but nervous about how my ornaments look. I made some that I found on pinterest (love that site!!) The hardest part was tying the bows. You'd think that I could tie a bow with no problems given that I have 2 girls, but noooo! I just couldn't wing it. Not one bow looks the same. Originality wins here!

I am making cake cookies...YUM! Thanks to a friend, her recipe is super easy and the cookies turn out great! I did a test run of strawberry cake with white chocolate candies. Super yummy! The batter that is chilling for tomorrow is Chocolate cake with white chocolate candies. I can't wait!

Well, off to bed for me...I never know how early the little munchkins will awake. Your guess is as good as mine.

Angelic pictures of my kiddos...this is yet another clue of my weariness ;)

No comments: