Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sanity stoppers

 This is what I am dealing with lately...a chocolate crazed child!! I guess she's just like her momma. Leia found Lily's cup of hot chocolate that never made it to the trashcan and realized it tastes YUMMY!! She then figured out a way to get to the yummy goodness. AHHHH!

 The last 2 days have been frigid for our area of Texas. Not as cold as we have had before, but cold nonetheless. We had some frost on your van. The kids thought that Jack Frost had made a visit the last 2 nights. :)

And see the variety of dress? I've chosen to just go with it. I figure it's one less thing to fight out in the morning. I guess they think it's cool to not zip up jackets/coats/etc. And Lily thinks it's all right to just wear flipflops when it's in the high 20s.  oh me, oh mine!!

No comments: