Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's on...


My countdown shows that I have 16 hours til Summer Vacation starts...Woohoo!! that is actually until tomorrow starts. We are planning on leaving tomorrow evening....and driving through the night. In my opinion, an easier trip for us all..because the kids will sleep (I hope, or at least that is what I am planning on) We have a little over a 12 hour drive to our first stop...My Aunt's house in Georgia.
And then the next day, I will meet up family....my brother and his wife and son...2 more of my sisters, and then more aunts, uncles, and cousins....and all in time to celebrate America!!

I love fireworks, and I am eager to attempt to capture some truly inspiring pictures...whether they be of fireworks, or just the awe and inspiration in the eyes of my children.
I LOVE AMERICA!!

Also, I am happy to announce that I.......................................................finished the 3,000 Sit ups Challenge for the month of June! I am truly proud of myself and I feel that I have every right to be. This was an enduring task...and some days, I didn't want to do them...but I still did. I think I might even continue with the Sit ups through out the summer...maybe not every day...especially with vacation starting tomorrow...but almost everyday. It will help me get a jump on the winter slump.

Lilyann with her Boo...this was taken Sunday while waiting on the cookies to finish baking
Boo makes some of the best Chocolate chip cookies in the world...The kids ate both bags that she sent home with us. They love Boo's cookies!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy it.