Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation Post #2

The 4th of July was spent in Downtown Greenville....we were invited by my cousin's fiance to watch the fireworks show from her office building...she had a bird's eye view of the Downtown Greenville...and the fireworks seemed so close you could touch them.This was also a fun evening of getting to know the newest cousin and her family.

Lily "wearing" her name tag

Lily...after the fireworks show...and after having some chocolate dessert...here with my sister, Lydia

My cousin, Kenny and his soon-to-be bride, Hannah.

The next 2 days were spent exploring downtown Greenville...very pretty area might I add...and attending the wedding of Kenny and Hannah. And what could make all of these happenings fun??? spending it with family!!

Lauren and Lily...6 months difference in age

Dakota with his cousins, Jason and Mason

Running down the hill at downtown Greenville

I captured this moment of my dad with Evan (my nephew)...they were playing the piano

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures. I love the chocolate face one!

Annie said...

Just fun, love it.

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin