Friday, July 1, 2011

25 weeks appt

Myself with all the kiddos :)

I had my 25 week appointment this week. According to the doctor, ALL is good. My blood pressure is the best it's ever been. (I had high BP with Dakota and high BP toward the end with Lily)...my weight is excellent. I've only gained 3 lbs so far for the entire pregnancy.

My legs have been hurting alot, but it's not due to swelling. The doctor thinks it has to do with varicose veins. My mom has them and it's hereditary. So, I'm just taking it easy and resting my legs as often as I can...which is the better than the other alternative--> wearing support hose during this extreme heat.

I am going to see the doctor every 2 weeks now...which I thought came pretty fast. Also, the doctor is going to have me do the 3 hour gestational diabetes test in 2 weeks. She said it's probably pointless to do the 1 hour test since I failed it with Lily. Which is fine. I'd rather just pay for 1 test anyway.

Baby Leia was very active...moving from one side of the tummy to the other side playing hide and seek with the doctor. Heart rate was 154bpm.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so happy that everything is fine with you and baby Leia.

Have a wonderful weekend.