Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's ALL good!

Getting the kids up and ready for school is a task in itself.  Getting 1 to dress himself, while the other wants to dress herself making the biggest fashion statement. Lily has recently started dressing "all by myself". Her selections are a bit questionable and 3 out of 10 times, they usually match.
This morning, red and pink polka dot shirt, green skirt, cowgirl boots, hot pink jacket, purple sunglasses, purple tiara, and an Easter basket. I really tried to get a picture but she ran from me, taking off the accessories in the process. 

 Leia wearing Daddy's boots♥


I found that the youngest LOVES being "nekked". I took off her diaper last night to give her lady parts some time to air out (teething makes for some yucky diaper rashes...I'm sure you Mommies can testify). I let her do one run through the house and then I put on a pair of training pants. She had those training pants off in a hot minute! She wanted to be FREEEEE!!!

Another thought...Can the terrible two's really start at 18 months???? The smallest of things can get Leia going :/

But even with all the craziness of dressing children and terrible two's, when you get that "I love you" paired with a sweet hug n kiss...Yep! It's makes the craziness worth it. I don't find myself eating as much chocolate that night ;)

Kids.....life with 'em is utter chaos. But life without them is too quiet for my liking.

Today, the youngest is 1 1/2 yrs old. I was telling the big kids that Leia is no longer just 1. She is halfway to 2. When Leia woke up, Dakota started singing ♪Happy Birthday♪ to her and she exclaims "CUPCAKES!!!" Yep! she's my child alright! 
And yes, cupcakes are made. I will frost them shortly and add some sprinkles. Wonder if we should add some candles to the cupcakes?
Life is never dull here at the Smiths!

No comments: