Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sunshine & Accomplishments


 Thank God the sunshine is back in our forecast. I'd never survive as a Northerner during their 9 months of winter (well, at least it seems like they have winter FOREVER). Sunshine is like a dear best friend. It's sunny disposition makes me glow; it warms me, tenderly hugs me, and provides a crispy touch when I get a little "too" lazy.
All that being said, I ♥ sunshine. My kids crave it. Being outside is second nature for my kiddos.


As a mother, I am thankful for sunshine. It provides an outlet for the kiddos' energy. Something that I haven't seemed to accomplish.

Now, let's talk about accomplishments. I've been slacking in this area. I know, I should give myself credit. My kids are happy. They have clothes on their backs, food in their bellies, and a roof over their heads. But sometimes, those days when you can't even find the list you compiled to help motivate the getting of things done. Yep! I've been having those days. I should almost add
-get out of bed
-make coffee
-drink coffee
-smile
-say "I Love You!"
to my list...then I'd most definitely get 5 things done in a day's time. ;)

So many things this momma wants to do...but life happens. It doesn't stop for a list. As long as my kiddos are happy, Life is good. It's a grand adventure being a mommy. You never know if you'll be stepping in puddles indoor (shout out to potty training), decorating a large necktie (T is the letter of the week), or realizing your toddler shut off the fridge during her last venture to "look at the food". Oh, it's glorious!

-enJoy

No comments: