Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say What ?!?!?! and Way Back When-esday: Making Memories

So, I am trying to get back in the hang of blogging on a regular basis...Missed a week (or more) of blogging and then trying to jump back into it..kinda hard...I guess I will jump in feet first!!

This week, I am playing along with 2 different blogs. Missy from Two Little Monkeys for Say What ?!?!?! Wednesday and Cheryl from Twinfatuation for Way Back When-esday. If you would like to play along with either blog just click on the link and blog about your Wednesday.

Say What ?!?!?! Wednesday:
All the glory goes to Dakota...he is finally listening to what we are saying...so, these are mild reminders that we all need to beware with Little Ears listening.

Me: Dakota, come on! Dakota: ~silence~ Me: Let's go, Crazy Man (this is what I call him sometimes when he is being silly) Dakota: Momma, I'm not Crazy man, I am Booger Picker!

Just goes to show...He was listening when I told him that people would call him a booger picker, if he kept on picking his nose.

Me: Lily, come here. Come here, Babe, you need a change. Kota: Lily's not a Babe, Daddy is a Babe.

Silly Kota...He thinks no one can be called Babe except for Daddy.

Way Back When-esday:
I have yet to post the pictures from our weekend at the Yamboree. So, I thought that looking a few years back to a previous Yamboree would be fun!!! This is from Yamboree 2007...

Dakota and Daddy on the Carousel~ Yamboree 2007

Me...8 months pregnant with Lily...October 2007

Dakota and Alexis (cousins)...Yamboree 2007...Best of friends

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Booger picker!?!? That is AWESOME!

What adorable pictures too...you're going to have to share more details of "Yamboree!"

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday---great having you on the reverie road with us!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Thanks for playing along! So funny! I love to hear the funny things that come out of kids mouths! What wonderful WBW photos!