Friday, October 26, 2012

Mommy post

It's been one of those weeks were I question my sanity.
I don't know whether it's the soon-to-be full moon, the earlier in the week warm humid weather, the constant mood swings of my children, or just the craziness that comes every so many weeks.

My kids....AHHHHHHHHH!!! I live for the evenings when the kids are in bed and actually sleeping. My oldest has been great. Such a help this week. The middle child...I could write a book about her this week...coloring on EVERYTHING, constantly where she's not supposed to be, and the whining OMG!!!  The youngest is great as long  as I am holding her and the other kids aren't bothering her.

My husband gave me these yesterday. This was his solution to whining, screaming kids ;)
I think this mommy just needs a little me time with NO KIDS!!

No comments: