Monday, January 7, 2013

up, up, and another month older

Leia has been my busiest toddler. Dakota and Lily both gave mommy time to do this or that. Leia, not so much. She sits and plays right beside. And if she's not playing, she has her hands banging the laptop keyboard. 

She is a climber. Up and down on everything. She has recently learned how to get off the couch when she climbs up there. Which is good, but it means now the only time she is in one place is when she is buckled in her carseat or high chair. Leia is now 15 months old and doing good. She's in the 80th percentile for height. She recently had a growth spurt which pushed her into 24 month footed pajamas...eek!! She's growing so fast or maybe it just seems fast when I know she's my last baby.

 I think she has climbed up the swing set more times than the big kids...I think I have an adventurer on my hands.

sitting with the big kids at the table having lunch

No comments: