Monday, July 29, 2013

Praising God for his Blessings

 The precious family pictured above is my dear cousin, her husband, and their little boy. On Saturday, my cousin and her husband were tragically killed in a bus accident in Indianapolis. Hearing the news sent all those involved into a roller coaster of emotions. Thanking God for his hand in keeping little Chase safe. He's a miracle. God has big plans for this little man. This dear couple has touched so many lives. It's amazing to see the outpouring of kind words, prayers, well wishes, and thoughtful gestures.
The blessings coming from this incident are outstanding. Giving God all the glory. 
It's often times hard to see that God is truly in control, but He IS! So many souls have come to know Jesus from this incident. I've heard that teens hearing of this tragic are having revival in their youth departments. It's amazing how God works.
We don't always understand, but God is the God of understanding.
I took this from my cousin's quotes on her Facebook page: "I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned. I only know at His right hand stands one who is my Savior." Little did I know, it is the words to a song by Aaron Shust " My Savior, My God". Beautiful song.

Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world. ~Martin Luther

 Seeing beauty on earth makes me wonder how beautiful Heaven must be. ♥ 

Thank you all for your prayers. Continue to pray for the Phelps, and Popow/Gaddy families. The road ahead will be hard. But we serve a Big God and he can carry us through.

“What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.” Helen Keller

No comments: