Sunday, May 9, 2010

A little about Mother's Day

Miss Lilyann~My Texas Cutie!

My Texas Cuties

Dakota...enjoying the new tire swing

My kids are the reason for my Mother's Day. If it weren't for them, then I wouldn't be one of the honorees of this special day. I Love my kids. Oh! yes, I have my good days and bad days....but each day is fresh and new.
I received an email from my Mother-in-law last week...a devotional from Proverbs 31 Ministries...talking all about the Dailyness. About the daily cleaning, the daily this, the daily that. very helpful and encouraging. I know that day in and day out...it's the same ole' thing...but this is part we should cherish. Soon we won't have the sticky hand smudges on the glass door, or the dollops of yogurt through the hallway...and better yet, the piles of dirty clothes from the kids. Because they will grow up and move away....our daily will be no longer. Cherish your "daily".

And the real reason I am here to celebrate Mother's Day is because of my Mom.
I Love You, Mom.

No comments: