Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving recap


Thanksgiving was wonderful.

I ate and relaxed all day....and in between, I looked through sales ads for Black Friday. The kids played and played and played some more. Football was watched, family memories were made, and food was eaten. I think that adds up to a fabulous Thanksgiving Day.

Sadly, I relaxed so much...the only times I picked up the camera were to put it in my bag and then take it out of my bag when I got home. I know sad for y'all and for me...but memories will live on.

So for now...you will have to be content with a snapshot from Lily's birthday party. I am on my husband's laptop and all the birthday pictures (except for this one) are on the desktop.

I'm sure this will hold y'all over til I can get to the desktop and do a proper update.

Jed and I have what is referred to by Texans as the Texas crud....kinda comes on like a cold and makes you feel miserable...sinus junk, cough, runny nose, etc. But the kids are both well. Now, just if Jed and I can get to feeling closer to 100%, all will be well.

No comments: