Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Way Back When-esday: Through the Years

I'm a day late on the post...but being a day late lets me use what would have been Tuesday's post as Today's "Way Back When".

Yesterday, November 30, was Lilyann's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe my precious Lily Lu, Lu Bell, Pretty Girl (the list could go on forever) is already 3. Where has the time gone?
At times, it seems like "why is time moving so slow?" and then other times, "It has flown by". I'm thankful for the slow and fast times with my Lily....and I can't wait to watch her grown up into a fine young lady. Here is a look at her...through the years...


Lily's last sonogram picture...taken a couple of weeks before delivery (Nov. 16, 2007)

My chubby Lilyann...1 week old (Dec. 6, 2007)

Happy 1st Birthday, Lily!! Thanksgiving 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lily!! Nov. 29, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Lily!! Nov. 27, 2010

getting ready to blow her candle out with the help of Mommy...and for those wondering, Jed's mom makes all the kids' cakes...I love each and every cake...she captures exactly what the kids like. Lily was so excited with her Cat and Mouse cake, that when we took it off the table when it was time to eat pizza, she started crying. She LOVED her cake. Thanks, Grandma.

Lilyann ~ 3 yrs old (Nov 30, 2010)

Playing along with Cheryl from Twinfatuation for Way Back When-esday

No comments: