Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Mondays

Dakota's logic is probably everyone's logic for a Monday morning.
"But Mooooom, if I don't get out of bed, THEN I don't have to go to school. So....I'll just stay in my bed."

If only we could all do that.
Cool weather has arrived in East Texas. I'm not sure how long it will stick around but for now I'll enjoy it. First off, it makes me want to snuggle up in a blanket with the TV remote and a nice warm cup of coffee. And one I get all the cuddle time finished, I want to go out and do something. Like visit a pumpkin patch or trek through the woods on a hike with the kids and the camera. I'm ready for the changing of the leaves. I know, it's just "dead leaves" but I love that part of fall. I love the smells of fall. Pumpkin coffee, crisp apples, and yummy caramel candies. Mmmmmm! 

So for now, I'll enjoy the day with my yummy coffee and the windows open. 

-enJoy

No comments: