Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Happy

I'm currently stalling...I really need to venture to the grocery store. There are certain items that we are in dire need of...but my independent 2 yr old is reminding me that this will truly be an adventure.

I love how she wants to do things "all by myself" but the part where I'm supposed to be patient with her is not as loveable. Yes, let's pitch a tantrum in the yard all because this mean mommy won't let you eat the bird seeds. Moving onto other things, a large shovel is not the best of toys for a certain 2 yr old. But......she thinks she should be able to carry it knocking over whomever she desires. Ahhhhhhhh!!!


Yes, it's Monday. A Monday after a sugar filled weekend. oh my!! I'll definitely be having a chat with the Easter bunny (my fault) about just putting some yummy biscuits in their baskets for next year. Haha!




It's not all craziness. There's some happiness and joy amongst the chaos. I've yet to find it all, but it's there. ;)

Oooooh, wait....a little happiness mixed with family time. My sister and I were able to get the kiddos together to take some pictures for my mom. YAY!! it was fun, but I've found that photographing grade-schoolers who just want to run and play is tedious. I got a few good ones. I know my mom will love them.





 This last pic is my favorite. My niece snapped this picture for me. ♥ Every once in a while, I have to get on the other side of the camera.

--enJoy

No comments: