Reminders of why we REALLY love someone...and not just the obvious reasons. And that someone is my husband, Jed.
- He LOVES me for who I am..even though it requires a lot of shaking his head in disbelief.
- He gets out of bed every weekday before the sun comes up and works a job to make sure that I can stay home and enjoy our children growing up.
- He cooks for us...even though I enjoy cooking..he is our Grill Master.
- He thinks of the little things...like bringing me Mt. Dew or pickled sausage (I know, I eat weird things)
- He goes with me to Target to dink...even though, I know he would love to be at home playing his PlayStation.
- He plays with the kids and not just sitting there while they are playing, he actually gets on the floor and plays.
- He doesn't complain when he comes home from a long day at work and finds the laundry still NOT folded....
- He knows when I have had too much and offers to watch the kids while I go out--even if it is to run to store or just go for a drive.
- He is a wonderful father.
- He is just TRULY AMAZING...what more could I ask for?
Jed...holding Lilyann the day after she was born (Dec 1, 2007)
Dakota says... "I LOVE you, Daddy...bunches and bunches!"