Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful

Collage of Lilyann

Today, I was thinking about things that I am thankful for. No matter how your day is going...you can ALWAYS find something to be thankful for. It is all in how you look at life!

I am Thankful....
~for a sink full of dishes to wash...because it means that we haven't gone hungry.

~for toddlers that don't take naps....because then I can hear Lily trying to talk to get my attention.

~a screaming Lily...because it reminds me her lungs are functioning properly and I still have my hearing.

~for Dakota's new found love of Straw cups...because I can finally throw away all the baby cups!!

~for that extra spare tire I carry around on my body...because it gives me reason and motivation to go to the gym...resulting in some quiet time for me!


So what are you thankful for today??? How do you look at things that happen in your everyday life?

Collage of Dakota

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love your list and think is important do this.