Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way Back When-esday


Date: December 3, 2005

Here I am pregnant with Dakota....a little under 2 months before delivery. I was working at Super 1 Foods as the assistant Deli Manager. My friend and co-worker, Hilda, took this picture for me.

I had Dakota on January 28, 2006...4 weeks early.

Dakota Wyatt
~November 3, 2009~
almost 4 years old

If you would like to play along...and share some snapshots from way back when....stop on by Cheryl's BLOG and link up. Then read about other Way back when's ...and don't forget to comment.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great pregnancy pic! Did you get some great tips?? lol

Twincerely,Olga said...

aww! What sweet pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Lage said...

Such a pretty, happy Mama to Be you were...and no wonder! Look at that handsome little boy!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Annie said...

I like that picture. You looks wonderful.

Wow, almost 4 years for Dakota.