Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has Sprung


~A skinny robin~
usually the robins are a bit plumper...but this skinny one posed for the camera



Spring has definitely Sprung....the seasons have changed a bit in the last week...but the spring cleaning and organizing still commenced.

For the past 7 days, my sister, Tammie, has been in town. She came for a mini vacation and guess what she ended up doing??!!?? Organizing and cleaning. She helped me go through the kids' closets and room, clean up the bathroom and it's closet and the kitchen. Lots of organizing. Now, let's just see if I can stick with it and keep it that way. We are 1 hour into her being gone and things are looking good.

The kids enjoyed having Aunt Tammie here...we made lots of park trips. I am so glad that the sun finally came out. The first day my sister gets here...we play outside in shorts....the next day, the rain comes and the temperature drops 20 degrees...and the next morning, we wake up to snow on the ground and still falling...can you believe it?! It's as if we saw Winter, Spring, and a bit of Summer in the last 7 days...all I can say is "Only in Texas".


Making numerous park visits has helped Dakota sharpen his bike riding skills...he's definitely not a pro..but he is riding alot more.

Park pictures...you can click on this and view them on another page a bit larger.


My niece, Samantha

Cash and Samantha...at their house playing on the merry-go-round

Dakota and Cash....I love the looks that they are giving me!

Miss Lilyann

I hope you enjoyed the pictures from the last 7 days....we had a wonderful time with Aunt Tammie and can't wait to go see her in July in Florida!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I bet it was so nice having your sister in town. Your niece is beautiful!

Annie said...

So glad you are having a wonderful time with your sister.

Have a wonderful weekend.