Friday, March 5, 2010

Week of Pictures


Lily...and her shocking personality
~she was on the trampoline..which caused her hair to have static~


It's been a crazy...I think more a week of testing our wills. Dakota has been doing just that. He tests until the very end. But..I am so thankful that with this "testing" week, we have had sunshine. If it had been cold and rainy this week, I don't think that I would have any hair left.

Being outside seems to calm us all. Thank God.

Here are some pictures from our week.

Dakota playing at the park with his cousin, Cash

Miss Lilyann

Dakota jumping around

Lilyann hanging around

Look at all those birds...I had to zoom in on this so you could really see it. The trampoline is somewhat in the way..but still...This is just a smidgen of what is usually in our backyard. Craziness...and as soon as I stepped out...they all took flight. I couldn't snap that picture fast enough. And the squawking...need I say more.

It's blurry...but you get the picture.

Have a wonderful weekend, Readers and Fellow Bloggers. We are painting the kids' room this weekend...So..there will definitely be pictures coming Monday from our weekend.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like the weather was amazing and the kids had a great time.

Enjoy the weekend.