Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

It's Spring Break here at our house.
And this momma is definitely not used to having 3 children underfoot (now, don't take that as a bad term...but they all seem to be craving my attention ALL at once). I'm definitely ready for school to be in session next week, but I do enjoy having Dakota home. He is such a good helper with Leia..and of course, Leia adores Dakota.

This week has been a great week for weather, too. Given it's been a bit humid, but still gorgeous weather. So, we've been to the park :)



It's been a crazy busy week but thanks to clothes needed to be dried, I had a few moments to update the blog.
And this will be all for now, I'm dealing with a glorious migraine. :/ I know the culprit this time...parmesan cheese. Remind me next time...not even one bite.

Until I have a few moments ago...

EnJoy!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wishing a fun week for all of you.