Thursday, March 29, 2012

No news and some thoughts



In this case, no news is good news.
My heart still skips a beat when Lily does a repetitive motion and doesn't respond when I call her name..but she hasn't had another seizure and it's been almost 2 weeks since the last one.


We are just going on with life (for now) and doing what we do best..having fun.

Allergies have hit us all hard. Leia is even getting the watery eyes. It could be the overgrowth of weeds in our yard due to last summer's drought. It killed most of our grass but oddly, not the weeds.
Leia is sitting up now meaning she doesn't understand why she can't sit up and sleep at the same time :) 3 times I found her sitting up in her crib last night...makes for a long night.


Well, since this post is rather here and there and everywhere, I'll add this, too. I found myself pulling "a dad" this morning. On the way home from taking Kota to school, I saw an animal on the side of the road that had been run over. My 1st thought was "Disobedient puppy". Why? you ask. My dad used everything as a learning experience. And most times, it was roadkill. "That little animal didn't listen to his mommy and daddy and look what happened." Now before you jump on the cruel dad bandwagon, my dad wasn't cruel. He was just teaching us. Notice it's something that stuck in my brain all these years :)
Everybody parents differently and for that, I love you, Dad.


My Dad and Mom with the grandkids...July 2010

My parents

No comments: