Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommies out there. It was a beautiful day. I couldn't have ask for anything more (I wonder if I should really put that in print??!?! lol) The children were somewhat behaved. I was greeted with a cute Mother's Day card thanking me for "being their ringleader" :) in addition to some wonderful chocolate. Mmmmm! 
I can't thank my husband enough for giving me a relaxing weekend. Oh! the kids bickered and fought....I spent part of Saturday with a fierce headache...but He stepped up and still gave me a wonderful weekend. I think I only changed maybe 2 diapers this weekend (YAY!!) Jed cooked dinner on the grill, cleaned out the utility room, swept floors, let me nap uninterrupted, tackled everyday problems with the kiddos...yeah!! he's pretty amazing.

yes, it was a good weekend.

No comments: