Sunday, June 27, 2010

Makes My Monday: What a Catch!!

Lily loves playing in the water


....a quiet relaxing weekend are always inspiration for Makes My Monday postings.

The quiet weekends are usually few and far between...which makes them priceless in my book.

Dakota in between playing in the water...he played with his army men on the trampoline

This weekend, we pumped up the pool and let the kids play all morning in the water. I was able to get some more sun (in preparation for our upcoming vacation) and the water fun wore the kids out...while Jed worked on the van. He was giving it the once over before we head out in a few days.

Jed has been doing night fishing every weekend...and coming home with a cooler full of fish. This is his biggest one yet!

And he was quite proud of it, too!! A nice size catfish....He got some filets off of that one...enough to feed the whole family dinner.

What Makes My Monday, you ask? spending time with family.

Linking up with Cheryl from Twinfatuation for Makes My Monday

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Looks like EVERYONE found a fun activity! Thank you so much for playing along. :)