Friday, June 18, 2010

Sun kissed



Tomorrow (Saturday), we are taking the kids to see Toy Story 3. Dakota is so excited. He woke up this morning and kept pestering me about getting his backpack out of the van. So, I let him venture out (still in his pjs) to get the backpack...which he emptied out and packed with 2 pairs of underwear, 2 shirts, some shorts, and his cars. I asked him what he was packing for and he told me that he was packing to go to Buzz's house! (so matter-of-factly).
So, then I tried to tell him that we were going to the "movie house" to see the new Toy Story movie..and we would see Buzz on the movie screen. Nope, he still thinks we are going to Buzz's house. I'm eager to see what he thinks. It will be in 3D, but I'm not sure if he will keep his glasses on the whole time. Lily, should. She seems to always want to wear glasses...given what she usually wears are sunglasses.

We will see...tomorrow should be quite the exciting day.

Today we had fun at my sister's house....she pumped up their new pool and we had a great time swimming in it. We all got kissed by the sun a bit. Lily and Dakota each took control over the water hose...Lily won most of the time. And the kids (Samantha, Dakota, and Lily) got into a fit of giggles when I acted like Sebastiaan the crab from The Little Mermaid. Spinning around in the pool trying to reach out and tickle "Arial (Samantha), Flounder (Dakota), and Lily (she was water hose queen...lol). It was some much needed fun for us all.

Lily dominating with the water hose


And lastly, my PICTURE of the DAY!! Samantha and Dakota were jumping the tube and Lily found the perfect moment to show Kota who is boss! She sprayed him right in the face during his decent into the water.