Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3,000 Sit ups Challenge

Whew!! what an awesome weekend...We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend...I will post about that soon. But...today is the 1st day of June..which means the start of something new!
I am taking part in the 3,000 Sit ups Challenge. That is 3,000 sit ups/crunches for the month of June. The plan is to do 100 sit ups/crunches a day. I have a few mommy friends joining me in this challenge which will help with accountability. This challenge comes at the perfect time....the month before vacation!! I am also hoping that posting this here might help me stay on top of blogging as well...that way, I can share my progress. But if I am not around nearly as often...then you know what I am doing...catching up on my sit ups.

So who want's to join me?? I can "try" to remember each day to check with you and see if you are doing your sit ups as well. It will be neat to see the transformation after 1 month of sit ups every day.

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Count me in! I have to do 300 today to catch up but I will spread them out during the day. What a great idea!