Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flighty!




Hello to all my readers!
Sorry I have not been staying on top of updating the blog and posting frequently. I try to update as much as possible....whether with a comical picture or a witty thought or even just a play-by-play of our day. I will try to do better.

It is beginning to feel like Spring here...we are still almost 3 weeks short of the 1st day of Spring..but the temperatures, sunny skies, and chirping birds beg to differ.

With seasons changing soon...there will be a change going on here at the Smith house. I will share about this little change in a couple of weeks. So stay tuned.

As for now, I am starting to declutter and pack a few things. With this gorgeous weather, we should be able to knock out some of the home improvements we need to do before putting our house on the market. I try to do at least one home activity each day...whether it be going through clothes or packing away dvds, clearing off bookshelves...you know, small things that make the house more show worthy.

The last 2 days we have ventured out to the park...On Monday, we flew kites! It was fabulously windy kite weather.

No comments: