Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Way back When-esday


I am blogging along with Cheryl from Twin Fatuation for today's topic....Way Back When-esday

Dateline: July 2008
Age: almost 8 months old
Here is Miss Lu...a few months after her open heart surgery. She was sitting up and enjoying her new found love of food. After being tube fed for 2 months, anything on a spoon was gourmet to her. You can barely see her "zipper". My how much she has changed in the last year.

And Miss Lu again...her first time swimming in the kiddie pool. I know, there isn't much water in there..but I was trying to keep my eye on her brother, Kota, trying to make Shamu splashes in about a foot of water in the other pool. I love this picture...even with her bald head...it makes her cute little ears stand out!

2 comments:

monica said...

So cute!! Stopping in from WBW!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh look at her alert and attentiev spirit! You can tell NOTHING gets by her!

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!