Monday, September 14, 2009

Grandma update

My mom had her surgery yesterday morning. It was a successful surgery. She is doing better...just in a lot of pain now. She should be starting her physical therapy today. They wanted to start it yesterday, but because of the time of her surgery and she had some internal bleeding that they needed to stop, they postponed the PT until today. I haven't talked with her today..just talked with my sister, Tammie.
Keep my mom in your prayers...Today is supposed to be the hardest day...as the meds start wearing off, and she starts her PT. But mom is strong and very independent. So, we will see how it goes. I will keep you all updated as I am updated from my sisters.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanls God her surgery went well. I know she is going to be fine soon. I continue with my prayers for her.

Have a nice week.

PS: Thanks for be my friend.