Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

Last Fall~~2008

Today is the first day of Fall or Autumn...whichever you would like to call it.

I Love Fall!!

I love the smells of fall, the sounds of fall, the activities of fall, and the list goes on. Fall is like the fan fare to bring in the holidays.

The colors changing...which doesn't really happen on the first day of Fall here...but you see decorations change. The summer decor goes on clearance...flip flops are half price now, if not cheaper. The decor colors change to warm comfy colors....like browns, oranges, reds, and rustic yellows. Fall is the season of comfy. High school Football games are in full swing. College and Professional football games are the hit of the weekend.

It has started raining here again...but this rain is supposed to bring a cold front...the first cold front of the Fall season. YAY!!! cooler weather!!

When the cooler weather is expected, we will not be here. We are going for a visit to Jed's Great Aunt Gloria's house. We are excited...and I know Kota should love it. Don't worry, I will post all about when we get back (we leave tomorrow) and I'm sure I will have lots of pictures!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love Fall. Love the colors and everything and my girls born in fall.

Love your new header.

"Grammy" Sue B said...

(pout...pout)
Last month Boo asked us about bringing you,Jed,kids to Stamps that upcoming weekend. Of course we said YES!!! I don't know what happened but she called to cancel. Now y'all are going to Gloria's. Hmmmmm. Maybe you'll make it to Stamps another time...maybe for Thanksgiving? Only Gloria/Wayne and Samantha/family have RSVP'd "yes" and Alfred is a "no". I realize it's a bit early, but we are leaving Oct 13 for a 3-1/2 week roadtrip to California. I'll swing into action when we get home. I have already started on fall decorations in the house.
(Love Lily's ponytail, by the way!)
Take care...Aunt Sue